Join Our Team
What being on a team means at Garden Catering:
- It means making sure you eat - a free meal on every shift
- It means paying a fair wage - all full time employees will start at a minimum of $15 per hour
- It means helping you grow - this summer will we be rolling out a college scholarship & tuition assistance program in addition to making sure you have a career ladder to chart your path
- It means caring about your well being - look for health, dental, vision & telemedicine plans coming soon
- It means caring about your future - you will soon have the opportunity to enroll in retirement plans with Garden Catering contribution and for salaried employees: Company-paid STD, LTD, Life and AD&D coverage for salaried positions
- It means family comes first - with flexible scheduling and paid parental leave
- It means the opportunity to help make a difference in the community - Garden Catering gives back thousands of meals every year to the neighbors we serve.
We take pride in making the best chicken nuggets you’ll ever have! You’ll make sure those nuggets and other menu items are prepped, portioned, and cooked to perfection for every order.
One of our Core Values is "Every Guest, Every Time". This means that we believe every guest experience is vital to our success. As a cashier, you’ll ensure each guest leaves happier than when they arrived!
You are the head coach! Using our core values as your compass and our operating procedures as your playbook, you'll ensure our team, guests, and our restaurants are safe, happy, and well taken care of.
Using our core values as your compass and our operating procedures as your playbook, you'll ensure our team, guests, and our restaurants are safe, happy, and well taken care of.
This crucial role on the team follows our recipes and stocking systems to ensure we're guest-ready every day by preparing fresh ingredients and keeping the place clean and organized.
This important position makes sure our stores are clean and orderly. You'll also help prep and portion basic food items.
Part of our Catering team, you'll assist in packing deliveries, driving safely, set-up on-site, and ensuring 100% accuracy, on-time delivery, and a high level of customer service.