Join Our Team
What being on a team means at Garden Catering:
- It means paying a fair wage - all full time employees will start at a minimum of $15 per hour.
- It means caring about your well being - We offer health, dental, vision & telemedicine for all full-time employees.
- It means making sure you eat - a free meal on every shift
- It means helping you grow - this summer will we be rolling out a college scholarship & tuition assistance program in addition to making sure you have a career ladder to chart your path
- It means caring about your future - We offer a company matching 401k retirement plan
- It means family comes first - with flexible scheduling and paid parental leave, through CTPFL (CT Paid Family Leave)
- It means the opportunity to help make a difference in the community - Garden Catering gives back thousands of meals every year to the neighbors we serve.
We take pride in making the best chicken nuggets you’ll ever have! You’ll make sure those nuggets and other menu items are prepped, portioned, and cooked to perfection for every order.
One of our Core Values is "Every Guest, Every Time". This means that we believe every guest experience is vital to our success. As a cashier, you’ll ensure each guest leaves happier than when they arrived!
You are the head coach! Using our core values as your compass and our operating procedures as your playbook, you'll ensure our team, guests, and our restaurants are safe, happy, and well taken care of.
Using our core values as your compass and our operating procedures as your playbook, you'll ensure our team, guests, and our restaurants are safe, happy, and well taken care of.
This crucial role on the team follows our recipes and stocking systems to ensure we're guest-ready every day by preparing fresh ingredients and keeping the place clean and organized.
Part of our Catering team, you'll assist in packing deliveries, driving safely, set-up on-site, and ensuring 100% accuracy, on-time delivery, and a high level of customer service.